Namaste India


“I believe that there are days in our lives when we feel defeated in our efforts but not in our intention.

I believe that there can be no bigger God than the One within Us.

I believe there can be no bigger Buddha than that of Universal Peace.

Join in my good karma and welcome to my blog !!!”

Healing

Healing
Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 28, 2023

Buddha Statues


In the year of the Water Rabbit according to the Tibetan Lunar Calendar we pray to the Buddha for Peace and Harmony around the globe. This year is the year of Hope and Aspiration where the young will guide the world. Prosperity and Blessings will pour in your home from the ancestoral Gods. No better way to enjoy this year than  creating your own Buddha space.


For your purchase to become a prayer go to...Buddha Statues
 

No comments: