Namaste India


“I believe that there are days in our lives when we feel defeated in our efforts but not in our intention.

I believe that there can be no bigger God than the One within Us.

I believe there can be no bigger Buddha than that of Universal Peace.

Join in my good karma and welcome to my blog !!!”

Healing

Healing
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Enjoy your XMAS Holidays in the Mountains...Dharamsala India !



If you ever want to enjoy the serenity of the Himalayas for your vacations then come and experience ...Dharamsala, the abode of His Holiness the Dalai Lama of Tibet. A Mountain Retreat with unique spiritual energy zones..where you can discover your self and rejuvenate your body , mind n soul at the ancient shrines, tea gardens, water falls and gurgling streams...!

Enjoy the Dharma Chants of the Himalayas at Dharamshala, India 

No comments: